Air fryer Tofu || Easy and Tasty Baked Tofu
Air fryer Tofu is very easy to make and takes less than 15 to 20 mins. Usually Tofu in oven takes longer time in my opinion and making this in air fryer reduces the cooking time, a big win for busy people like me 🙂
For this air fryer tofu I used Yogurt in the coating, if you are vegan then you can use vegan yogurt or just water.! Always remember to use extra firm tofu and squeeze as much as water you can.
I like to air fry tofu in two ways.
- Coated with spices – great for appetizer or snacks.
- Just plain Tofu – great for curries like Tofu Tikka masala
Other Tofu recipes you may like :
❤ If you try it then please don’t forget to give a rating for the recipe below in the summary box, it means a lot.!
Air fryer Tofu
- Oil - to coat
- 2 to 3 tbsps Gram flour or Chickpea flour
- 14 oz Tofu - ,extra firm
- Salt - to taste
- Red chili powder - to taste
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 to 2 tbsps Plain Yogurt - (or water)
- Garam masala - (optional)
- Squeeze the water from tofu and cut into cubes
- Mix all the ingredients into a thick paste except Tofu and oil
- Coat the Tofu pieces with the mixture.
- Put a parchment paper in the air fryer and place the tofu pieces on it, coat the pieces with oil.
- Air fry them at 350 F for 15 to 20 mins or until crispy golden(times vary with the size of pieces)
- Half way remove the parchment paper and flip the pieces by shaking the airfryer basket.
- Serve with Ketchup.!
Air fryer - Plain Tofu
- Put the extra firm tofu cubes in the air fryer and coat with oil.
- Air fry them at 350 F for 6 to 8 mins or until golden brown.
Enjoy my recipes ? Join my facebook group here – SubbuCooks Facebook Group
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for all the recipe videos.
Thank you for visiting 🙂