Keto Avocado Pine nut Salad | 3 Ingredient Keto recipes
Keto Avocado Pine nut Salad is a simple snack or side dish that can be made under 2 minutes and is totally keto approved. It is so delicious and the best way to get those healthy fats into your diet. You don’t have to be doing Keto to enjoy this recipe
Macros (from avocado and pine nuts)
Net Carbs 3.66 g
Fats 43 g
Protein 6.6 g
Actually I felt silly to jot down this recipe but I wanted to share this amazing combo of avocado and pine nuts. This combo is awesome because avocado is so soft and pine nuts give just enough crunch, best way to enjoy an Avocado I say.!
So you can customize this recipe as you like and feel free to add any seasonings you like. Few other nut & seed options are crushed almonds, sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds. Seasonings would be fruit spices like Tajin( be careful of added sugars), taco seasoning, curry powder etc. In this recipe I used Penzeys Salsa and Pico seasoning, so delicious.
Keto Avocado Pine nut Salad
- 1 Avocado - cubed
- 2 tbsps Pine nuts
- 1 tbsp Salsa Seasoning - (or any seasoning of your choice)
- Salt to taste - (skip if the seasoning has salt)
- 1/2 Lime, juiced - (skip if the seasoning has lime/lemon/citric acid)
- Toss all the ingredients together and Serve immediately.! So Easy Peasy 🙂
- Some seasonings may have added sugar, be aware and avoid them.
Enjoy my recipes ? Join my facebook group here – SubbuCooks Facebook Group
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for all the recipe videos.
Thank you for visiting 🙂