Pasta Veggie Salad
I love carbs but I don’t want to end up sluggish with excess carb intake so instead of regular high carb pasta with cheese I make this pasta salad so often to satisfy my carb cravings. This pasta salad is packed with protein and veggies which is wholesome as a meal or snack. Though carbs in excess are bad for health , enough amount should be taken everyday to make the tummy and mind happy. Only preparation for this salad takes time but once preparation is done , we can make this salad in jiffy. Also please don’t mind the cell phone pics.
If you love pasta You might also like my Indian style masala pasta , check it out.
1. This pasta salad is best served when chilled.
2. This salad stays fresh in the fridge for 2 days.
3. You can use canned chickpeas to save time and make instantly
4. Feel free to use any veggies you like but this combo is my favorite.
5. You can substitute the chickpeas for black beans,lima beans,kidney beans etc.
6. Dont make it too spicy it will spoil the subtle taste of the salad.
7. Dont add leafy greens like spinach as they tend to become soggy but you can add at the time of serving.
8. This pasta salad is kids favorite and big hit in party gatherings.
9. Feel free to eat more as this is nutritious and yummy 🙂